Okay so I followed this video about foreshortening and…
Sycra. I love you so much for making this video.
YOU GOTTA BE FUCKING SHITTING ME
are you shitting me right now
years of me avoiding foreshortening aND IT WAS THIS EASY??
reblogging againg because holy cow, this HELPS
CREATING AN OC
- Building Fictional Characters
- Creating an Original Character
- Fiction Writing: Creating a Character
- How to Create a Character
- How to Create a Fictional Character From Scratch
WRITING A BIO
Found here. Bio layouts still to come.
BLESS YOU THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I NEED
I also use this same method for painting fur like this
EDIT: I also usually use the 4th nib but accidentally used the 3rd for this
Have you noticed the Mosquitos are already out! Here is a homemade trap to help keep you and the kiddos from being a blood donor!!!
HOMEMADE MOSQUITO TRAP:
1 cup of water
1/4 cup of brown sugar
1 gram of yeast
1 2-liter bottle
1. Cut the plastic bottle in half.
2. Mix brown sugar with hot water. Let cool. When cold, pour in the bottom half of the bottle.
3. Add the yeast. No need to mix. It creates carbon dioxide, which attracts mosquitoes.
4. Place the funnel part, upside down, into the other half of the bottle, taping them together if desired.
5. Wrap the bottle with something black, leaving the top uncovered, and place it outside in an area away from your normal gathering area. (Mosquitoes are also drawn to the color black.)
REBLOGGING BECAUSE IMPORTANT
I just might have to do this oHo
Hi, there! I’m back with an extremely short guide to kimono!
Disclaimer: I do not pretend to know everything there is to know about kimono and this guide only covers the smallest fraction of information. What is in this guide comes purely from my own knowledge and research, and I am very sorry if I made any mistakes. Let me know if I did and I’ll fix it asap :). I’m also sorry for the terrible drawing of the girl on page 4(rilly rilly bad) :T
Lastly, these pics are massive! Forgive me! m(__)m
(All of these will be in Japanese. There are lots of pictures so it’s okay if you can’t read it!)
1) Kimono (this is the page I referenced for my drawing on page 4. It is a wonderful breakdown of kimono structure and the artist shows much more detail than I did. Check this link out for sure!)
5) Moar obi!1!
7) Google Japan image search results for ‘obi musubikata’ (obi how to tie)
And that’s all! I hope this was useful for anyone wanting to draw kimono but perhaps having a little trouble with the details :)
• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• Bananas release dopamine, eat them when you’re sad.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, print it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and it will dry out.
• Practise fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread for going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times.
Wow this might come in handy.
i-it’s that simple? *mind blown*