I just realized Cassie was behind me laying on top of my tablet, the little stinkbutt GET OFF
My package came in today (technically yesterday?)! Back in Spring Break I got to order the Cloud Cucko Palace at the Lego Store in Downtown Disney! c: It took some delays due to it being sold out, but it was worth it! I thought I’d just assemble the characters, but it was too much fun to resist building the rest of it.
rickz0r's Peeps post tempted me to do this :U So far I've only tried Party Cake.
I got my loot yesterday for contributing to the Wrong Neko Kickstarter! :> The postcard featuring three all new lucky cats was a very nice touch!
I got two of the sets I requested for, but unfortunately the third set, 6, seems to missing, so I sent a message via kickstarter regarding the mishap. Hopefully the problem can get resolved very soon!
The only thing I’d probably say that’s nitpicky is that the bonus psychic cat wound up being more like 4” instead of 5” as the kickstarter advertises, but things happen!
Cel’s Disney Loot Mar 2014
- Some cute postcards of Mickey & Minnie as Hipsters I found at D Street in Downtown. Distributed by WonderGround Gallery, illustrated by Jerrod Maruyama. I thought the art was too cute to resist and these postcards were the cheapest way to get them @w@;
- A 2013 Vinylmation and some Small World Vinylmation Keychains I got at the Outlet Disney Store at the mall! The small one on the far right is actually a chaser! O`w< AW YEAH!
- Pins I got from trading throughout the park! My monorail collection continues to grow UwU
- The cutie I originally went to the Outlet Mall for. I found out through Downtown Disney’s information booth that it was the only way for me to obtain her and when I came to get her I was surprised by how big she was for the reduced price she had! You can still get Swampy in the stores for full price for crying out loud!
- My birthday button and some lightup reindeer antlers I got in one of Disney’s Christmas stores. Can’t wait to put these to use while volunteering in December :>c
- The only thing I wound up getting at Epcot, A cute lucky cat keychain in China! That’s a new one to my collection
I kinda just had to post these for cruxia :vc Saw these cuties and wanted to take pictures but it required flash and
DEMON DUCKS AT DISNEY
Some White-beaked black birds we saw around the park a bit. At one point we saw them out of the water and GOOD LORD THEIR FEET