Cel’s Disney Loot Mar 2014
- Some cute postcards of Mickey & Minnie as Hipsters I found at D Street in Downtown. Distributed by WonderGround Gallery, illustrated by Jerrod Maruyama. I thought the art was too cute to resist and these postcards were the cheapest way to get them @w@;
- A 2013 Vinylmation and some Small World Vinylmation Keychains I got at the Outlet Disney Store at the mall! The small one on the far right is actually a chaser! O`w< AW YEAH!
- Pins I got from trading throughout the park! My monorail collection continues to grow UwU
- The cutie I originally went to the Outlet Mall for. I found out through Downtown Disney’s information booth that it was the only way for me to obtain her and when I came to get her I was surprised by how big she was for the reduced price she had! You can still get Swampy in the stores for full price for crying out loud!
- My birthday button and some lightup reindeer antlers I got in one of Disney’s Christmas stores. Can’t wait to put these to use while volunteering in December :>c
- The only thing I wound up getting at Epcot, A cute lucky cat keychain in China! That’s a new one to my collection